The Namibian Constitution makes provision for freedom of speech and expression, including freedom of the press and other media. In spite of its small population, the country has varied, lively commercial press.
- Allgemeine Zeitung - http://www.az.com.na/
- Informante - http://www.informante.web.na/
- Insight Magazine - http://www.insight.com.na/
- Namibian - http://www.namibian.com.na/
- Namibia Economist - http://www.economist.com.na/
- New Era - http://www.newera.com.na/
- Namibia Press Agency - http://www.nampa.org
- Republikein - http://www.republikein.com.na
- Southern Times - http://www.southerntimesafrica.com
- Windhoek Observer - http://www.observer.com.na/
The Namibian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) has a television channel and radio services that broadcasts in English and indigenous languages.
Privately owned television channels and privately owned radio stations also operate freely throughout the country.